My dear blogging friend, Judy, over at A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings, hosts this meme every Wednesday. Simply list five things (or a prayer or any thoughts) for which you are truly thankful this week. Voicing my thanks helps put my life in perspective & realize that, no matter how bad things might be, there is still MUCH good surrounding me.
For today, I am thankful for:
- a good physical therapy session, followed by "Mom Therapy"
- The Prophet has great cursive handwriting for a 5th grade boy...this year's lines are narrower than last year & he's adapted quite well
- The Archangel has excellent handwriting for a 3rd grade boy...one of the characteristics of many ADHD children is a lack of good handwriting, a trait that he somehow has escaped
- The Princess is enjoying her first grade work & doing well in her reading & handwriting
- The Saint likes to make me feel better by giving me lots of hugs & kisses when I am down