With Thanksgiving just two days away, I thought I would list some of the things I'm thankful for in my life.
2) Casinodad - I've said it before & will continue saying it, he is a wonderful man. God has placed this loving, caring, patient man in my life. He's a great father to our munchkins & husband to me.
3) The Prophet - At nine years old, he's grown into such a loving young man. Sure, he has his moments (don't all children?), but he cares about his family & will go out of his way to help out at times.
4) The Archangel - This very loving boy has brightened our lives from the beginning.
He, too, has his moments, but he can be very caring, especially to his siblings. He loves to come up & give us hugs out of the blue.
5) The Princess - This little lady, being the only girl, has the voice of an angel. She loves to sing & dance around the house, play w/ her dolls, & do all sorts of girly things. But don't let that fool you...being surrounded by boys, she can be just as rough & tough!
6) The Saint - He's such a happy toddler & is quite the tease. He has this sly grin & knows how to use it w/ his sneaky ways. Put on some music & he starts wiggling to the beat. He loves to discover the world around him, pointing out all that strikes his fancy.
7) My family & friends - There are so many loving, caring people in my life. I am so thankful that God has placed them there.
8) The many friends I've met in the blogging world - We've shared comments on each other's blogs. I've laughed & cried along w/ many of you in your daily adventures.
9) A roof over our heads & food on the table
10) Our new church family - We changed parishes this past summer & have been so welcomed in our new church.
13) Chocolate - especially Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, M&M's, & Nutella
14) Good books, good movies, & good music
There is so much to be thankful for, that this is in no way a complete list. If you're making your thankful list on your blog, let me know in the comments. I'd love to read yours!
I hope you & your families have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving! God bless each of you!