Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton


1) I've tried so many different cleansers on our shower floor, yet that grime still remained. Over the weekend, I tried some Comet cleanser & a scrubby sponge...it worked. I only got about 75%of it done & I still have to do the walls, but those 20 minutes of small, circular scrubbings finally made a BIG difference.

2) We got a head start on some of our school for this year. We're doing the K12 program this year & school officially starts on Monday. We've been working through the introduction to the online school so that we can start right into lessons on Monday. So far the boys are enjoying it.

3) I've been staying away from the computer more this week...other than school related things. I've still been looking at my favorite blogs & sites, just not several times a day!

Check out Faith & Family Live for more successes.

2 comments:

ViolinMama said...

Let me know how you like K12. I ponder it for us here (I can add in religious Ed on my own too). I've heard they are really strict though, and I envision home schooling where I can go out when I want, take a day at a museum or park, etc. Don't you have to report and stay online 4 hours a day?

What a great week you've had! Hubby steamed cleaned our floors Tuesday...so awesome!!!

Much love!

Kelly said...

Congratulations on your successes this week! I loath cleaning our shower and it can be so very hard to get those stains off. Glad to hear you had success with it. I've also been taking time off of the computer more. As a matter of fact I haven't been doing much with my blog either :( not sure this is a good thing or bad. Homeschool will be starting for us soon too and my time will be even harder for me to manage.

Now I'm not sure how this works, but I was tagged in my first meme and needed to pick 7 others to tag. So, I tagged you. It's a 7 things I love meme and you can check it out at my blog if you want. No big deal if you don't. No offence will be taken. Like I said I'm not sure how these things work and not sure how much of a pain it is for folks.

Hope you have a terrific week and may God bless you!