Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twenty Things I'm Thankful For - Part Four (No. 16-20)

16) Even though the munchkins were sick & we couldn't go to my parents' for dinner, we had a nice meal here at home - Thanks Mom! We had turkey roast, yams, baked apples, rolls, dressing, cranberry jelly, & a cherry pie for dessert. Not everyone ate everything, but no one went away from the table hungry.

17) A beautiful Mass this morning - I went to a different church w/ my mom this morning & really enjoyed the service.

18) Healthy lungs - All the munchkins have great sets of lungs. How do I know this? Well, through the constant bickering & yelling at each other.

19) Our house - Even though I dream of someday living further out in the country on a bit of land (in a house, of course), I am thankful for the roof we have over our heads.

20) God - Without God, nothing I have would be possible. He's the reason I am here on Earth, married to a wonderful man, & raising four beautiful munchkins. I can't thank Him enough for all He's blessed me with. He sent His Son to die for my sins. Thank you, God, for my life. May I always remember what You have done for me & put You first in my life.

This concludes my Thanksgiving list. It is in no way conclusive. Each day I am more thankful for the things I have in my life & for my life in general. Thank you all for being a part of my life, too! May God bless each of you this Thanksgiving Day & always.
Peace & blessings,
Munchesmom

0 comments: