Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

'Nuff Said

As you can tell from all the newspaper articles, TV ads, blogs, etc., this is a huge election year. I won't go into all the pros & cons of both candidates, but I will say just this - to me this is an issue of race. No, not race as is color, but the human race. For me, that's what it all boils down to. Yes, the other issues are important, but this is the deciding factor. Morally, I cannot & will not vote any other way.

Enough said.