Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

6th Picture

I saw this on several other blogs & it looks like fun. Go to the sixth picture folder on your computer & pick the sixth picture in it to post.


How timely... this is me carving one of our pumpkins last year. We did two pumpkins & decorated them w/ Mr. Potato Head pieces. (see the finished products below)



Here we have a "Storm Pumpkin" & "Darth Pumpkin" ready to save our household from the evil clutches of the candy snatchers!

Happy Hallowe'en!


0 comments: