Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Saint's Baptism

UPDATED 9/18 to add family photo w/ my Dad (I got his permission)

A few weeks ago, my dad baptized The Saint during our 9am Mass. He has baptized all of our munchkins & as with the others, we chose full emersion. The baptism went very well, a beautiful ceremony to bring our little man into the Catholic Church. The picture below was taken right after he was baptized & was presented w/ the baptismal cloth. I have more photos which show his emersion, but there are other people in the photos & I don't think it's right to post their pictures on my blog w/out their permission.


The Godparents we chose for The Saint are a very faith-filled couple. We've known their family for years. He used to work w/ my dad & she joined the Catholic Church a few years ago. When we asked them to be his Godparents, she teared up. Both of them were honored to be chosen.

1 comments:

The Sassy Orange said...

Ooo, love the new look. What does your schedule look like for next week?