Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Rose Among Thorns!

Well, I am halfway through this pregnancy. Actually, if my blood pressure goes up in the last month like it did w/ the other munchkins, I'd say that I'm over halfway there. I had to be induced all three pregnancies due to pregnancy induced hypertension. The boys were two weeks early & The Princess was three weeks early. It was kind of nice though. I didn't have to wait around & wonder if I was truly in labor or not!

Had an ultrasound on Monday. We're having another boy! So, as my doctor said, The Princess will be a rose among three thorns :) We are very excited & really didn't have a preference this time around about the sex of the baby. Now, if I can get through the summer being pregnant, we'll be just fine! This will be my first summer pregnancy.

Peace,
munchesmom

1 comments:

Andrew Ruetz said...

Congrats on boy #3! And don't worry about the summer pregnancy; we didn't have any problems with ours. Of course, now that I've said that... :-)