Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Use No. 100 for a Purple Marker

I just went upstairs to put a few things away. At the end of the hall, The Princess was in her room w/ her door open just a crack. I could see her standing there & as soon as she saw me, she shut the door. I opened it & asked what she was doing (you know that feeling you have when your precious little one is into something?!) Her response: "I'm 'tending it's nail polish!" as she holds up the purple marker & her freshly "painted" purple nails!

2 comments:

Bondfam said...

How cute! At least it wasn't on the walls!

Anonymous said...

This one made me laugh out loud!!

Debbie & Bill