Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Princess Speaks Again...

About a week & a half ago, we took the munchkins out to play since it was such a beautiful day. I got out the sunscreen & told The Princess that I was going to start w/ her & put some on "All Y'all!" She looked up at me & said, "Me not All Y'all, me (Princess)!" I then asked her who All Y'all was & she said, "The kids." Apparently when we talk about the kids, she doesn't think she is one of them - it's just the boys.

A few nights later, I was taking her up to bed. She walked straight into the boys room & said, "Me kiss the kids."

0 comments: