Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Update for March Challenge of the Month

As I mentioned in my previous post, we had a virus on our computer, but it is now fixed. So, here is my update for Angie's Challenge of the Month for March.

15 - tossed another pair of shoes & a leftover bike wheel from the garage / also went through the boys' underwear & sock drawer

16 - gathered up a few of the munchkins' shirts to donate & tossed The Princess' old tennis shoes that had become open-toed tennis shoes

17 - I returned a LARGE stack of library books that I was never going to be able to get a chance to read.

18 - recycled some misc. papers / cleaned out my coupon box, recycling outdated ones

19 - cleared of a bunch of junk that was cluttering the front of our fridge...left lots of space for the munchkins' artwork!

20 - lots more clothes, misc. household items, & books loaded in van to donate

21 - went through The Princess' clothes & does it count if I vacuumed all the dust bunnies from under our bed? There were a LOT!

22 - cleaned out part of my desk

23 - went through the boys' drawers (I keep telling these kids to stop growing, but they just won't listen to me...LOL!)

24 - gave my mom an outdoor cushion that's been in our crawlspace for years

25 - cleared out one of the fridge shelves & tossed some items that were beginning to look like science experiments

As you can tell, some days are better than others. But like Angie said, it only has to be one thing that you get rid of for this challenge. Only six more days of the month left & I've got a ton of items/areas that still need cleared out. I think I'm going to continue through the rest of Lent once Angie's challenge is over.

0 comments: