Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Monday, August 18, 2008

The Moon in Change

Last night, as we were driving back from my SIL's apartment, we caught a glimpse of the moon behind the trees. What a beautiful sight! Once we got onto another interstate, the moon was more visible & all the munchkins could see it. It was still low in the eastern sky but it was huge, almost full, & a beautiful red-orange color. The Archangel was the last to see it & his comments were: "It looks like a giant, collectible coin! That's awesome!" He was still talking about it this morning: "Remember when we saw that moon shaped like a giant collectible quarter?"

0 comments: