Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Saint w/ His Siblings

Here he is with his brothers & sister. They've really taken a liking to him, as you can see in the pictures. Left to right: The Archangel, The Prophet, & the Princess.


2 comments:

The Sassy Orange said...

Okay, all of your children are beautiful - but the pic of the Princess with the Saint is just precious.

sightset mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!!
I agree with lawgirl, Maria! Your family is absolutely beautiful.
You are very very blessed. The little Saint is perfect!

I hope you get some rest, as well!
Best wishes and prayers for continued happiness for all.
God is good!
Sincerely,
The Trainis
Tom and Crystal