Judy, over at A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings, hosts this meme every Wednesday. I've followed for a while & finally decided to join in. Voicing my thanks helps put my life in perspective & realize that, no matter how bad things might be, there is still MUCH good surrounding me.
Here's what Judy has to say:
"God is so kind and generous. This meme is my little way of thanking Him for that. Would you like to join me? Simply list five things (or a prayer or any thoughts) for which you are truly thankful this week. Use Mr. Linky to send us to a post where you display the image above and your Thankful List...please also offer your readers a link back here to my blog :) Or...just leave your list of thanksgiving in the comments under this post. It's a good feeling to gather together and join our hearts as ONE in the Lord!"
1) I am thankful for my loving husband, Casinodad. Despite all my shortcomings (& yes there are MANY!) he sticks by me & loves me with all his heart.
2) I am thankful for each of my children. There are many days when I feel like they're going to drive me over the edge, but then I look into those beautiful faces & remember that they are precious miracles from God.
3) I am thankful for my extended family. I have been blessed w/ many caring family members who fill my life w/ love & support.
4) I am thankful for the many friends I have (both in real life & in the cyber world). I find such joy & strength in those friendships.
5) And coming from two of the BEST beans in the world...I am thankful for coffee & chocolate, without which I wouldn't make it through MANY days!
Thank you Judy for hosting this meme!